Mnemosyne/Memoria: 31 May 1999
I forgot <smile> to remember....
In the ways that Mnemosyne represents something of "the technique" or "system" that's in place to key what you want to retain, it's possible that the Neptune also suggests that "no focussed system" was logically developed. Instead, methods from the right brain (visual-spatial, etc) "call up" the chart and the words of the left hemisphere aren't linked or are only a subset to the chart image.
Anyway, thanx again. Since I read your two posts, I've had an excellent time looking at Mnemosyne again in my chart. As you know, I'll give a weekend seminar and talk for about 18 hours on often very technical subject matter-- and never look at a note or outline. Yep... a Mnemosyne-Kassandra aspect! Sometimes, I don't know that I "remember" something til I open my mouth! (Which is terrifying in the half hour before a workshop when I'm convinced I have no brain at all.)
As a comparison with Memoria: I note that remembrance of a particular and poignant time-person-passage in my life was held fast for several decades until Pluto-t passed over it and seemed to "release"/change it. But despite all the Pluto (natal and transit) I have some "momentos" (relics!) saved that I haven't thrown out in one of my Plutonian "I don't need this (you, that, anything)" moods over the years.
(Memoria in axis with Child... and yes, I have locks of their hair, baby shoes, lost teeth, first grade pictures and pieces of umbilical cord! And don't wrinkle your nose or go Hades at that. Aspect to Hopi too—and several years ago I discovered at a Plains Indian Museum that some tribes made special beaded pouches in which they placed the dried stem of umbilical cord for their child to wear--always! I was so happy to come upon that piece of information because I didn't know why I saved them-- and my children sure thought it was weird.)
So, Venus-Moon.... Thanx for the memory!
Mnemosyne: 31 May 1999
I echo the idea that the Mnemosyne with Neptune uses non-specific, "picture" or emotionally-based cues to "remember" what you need to know to help (re the Panacea and Circe.) In typical Neptune fashion, the memory is likely kinesthetic and holistic rather than linear. Is there a tie to Urania (from the Mnemosyne)? As you know, faces are a Cupido-A "thang."
Likely other aspects to that grouping help to detail the "system" you use to remember people; and points in that aspect may relate to the (Photographia, Astraea, Neptune) "visual image" of the chart.
BTW, some neuroscientists believe that memory is "constructed" originally by the hippocampus, a part of the limbic lobe or system. Neptune is one of the chart factors that can key limbic access or reliance. You'll smile when you hear that the hippocampus is a "sea horse shaped" structure (Neptune, Poseidon!)
...uh, I guess you can tell how preoccupied I am with the bt project....<grin> m
Formulas or Sensitive Points: 26 May 1999 Part of a thread from the aol board: Formulas without doing the Math!
1. For the first time, to assure yourself that you've done it right, do the math. For instance, if we're doing MC + ASC - Pluto. Convert each of the terms to their zodiacal degree, add the first two and then subtract the third. Per the chart I'm looking at today, the MC = 09 Pi 24 = 339:24. The Ascendant, 01 Cancer 19 = 91:19. That sum = 430:43. Pluto = 07 Sc 37 = 217:37. So, 430:43 - 217:37 = 213:06 = 03 Scorpio 06.
2. Now do it on the dial. Begin with the working dial's pointer on the MIDPOINT of the first two factors (the factors to be added.) Although the actual midpoint is 05 Scorpio 21, on the dial, the near (apparent) midpoint is is 20 Mutable 21.
3. With the (Aries Point pointer) pointer on that 20:21 Mutable, notice the working dial degree of the third factor, in this case Pluto. On the working dial, Pluto occurs at 43 degrees from the midpoint.
4. Your answer is 43 degrees from the pointer ON THE OTHER SIDE (from where Pluto occurs.) Again, per the example, this is 03 Fixed. ---- As well as reading factors that fall at that degree, and in that axis, that degree stands as a Sensitive Point and can be activated by directions and transits. For the example chart, MC + ASC - Pluto = Saturn = Mars = Nemesis... and, when she was diagnosed with a BT, transiting Saturn was also in the axis. Formulas can be directed. In the example chart, that formula directed (solar arc) = radix Uranus = radix Aesculapia = transit Uranus. You can also use transit points in formula composition. Again, in the example chart, Saturn + Pluto - Neptune = radix ASC-Ceres = radix Psyche (when she is dxed... and, wow, I hadn't seen that before now!) In a sense, the Witte-Lefeldt "bible," Rules for Planetary Pictures can be see as all formulas!
Phoenix Lecture Descriptions & Prep: 26 May 1999
1. Pre-Conference Workshop: Thursday, June 24th, 2- 5 pm Survey of Radix 90 Degree Dial Techniques, inc: the axis, sums, midpoints, harmonics, differences and structures. Use of asteroids is not required. Prep: Have YOUR chart entered on a dial with the TNPs and asteroids as desired. I'll have some working dials with me; if you need dial chart forms, call me ahead of time.
2. Pre-Conference Workshop: Friday, June 25th, 9:00 am to Noon Formulas for Personal Awareness: Radix, Directed and Transit. Easily accomplished WITHOUT MATH, sensitive points or formulas are part of the real magic of Uranian technique. You'll catch on quickly how to do it-- and then we'll focus on delineation and move on to using (and mixing) radix, directed and transit factors. Prep: Have a couple copies of your chart on a 90 degree dial, and a working dial.
3. During the conference I will give an introductory lecture on incorporating and delineating asteroids in the natal chart. This lecture will be based on 360 degree chart format. Usually with such a lecture, I allow everyone to vote on whether they want to hear "a lecture," or just want to be able to ask asteroid questions for the hour and a half. You can guess how that vote goes!
4. During the conference I will also give a preliminary lecture on the discoveries from the Brain Tumor research project. DON"T bring your chart with you to this one! :)
5. Post Conference: On Monday, June 28th, 9:00 am to Noon, the topic will be "Daily Angles and Lunar Returns." For the Daily Angle section, the focus will be on Timing (via the use of the Time Dials from "Architects of Time.") You will be led through an example and then have the day's chart to set up with your Daily Angles. We will cover calculation also. The work will use a 45 degree dial. PREP: Please know the sidereal time (LSTs) of your solar arc MC and of both your Tropical and Precessed Solar Returns (although I will have a bag of tricks for those who will have forgotten or weren't sure what that meant!) Having your chart on a 45 is a boon but not required. For the Lunar Return part, have your current (for during the conference-- but if yours changes within a week after the conference, bring those too) lunar returns, both Tropical and Precessed (or Sidereal.) We'll belabor delineation (so you know why I drone on and on about the importance of this method.) I use returns calculated per the coordinates of the current residence. I'll have an example but, again, the fun is in seeing how the methods work in your life to show what's a-happenin' NOW. We'll do the usual angular dance and work our way to dialogues and orders.
6. Post Conference, Monday, June 28th, 2-5 pm... the workshop is "Advanced Study: The Astrology of the Brain." Working with examples to map the chart to the brain; more intense consideration of the results of the year long brain tumor project and its teachings. Do bring your chart on a dial, with TNPs and asteroids!
At all workshops you will be free to ask questions about techniques and delineations from your own chart (and, if the gods are kind, I'll have reasonable answers!) The focus is on YOUR chart not the examples I use in overheads, because when you get what it means to you, you "get it." There is always a pact that sensitive questions are "surely" from the chart of a friend of yours who has led a very colorful life! If I feel the answer to a question asked will violate one's privacy or be too direct for a class situation, I'll be discreet, or request that we discuss it in private. As you know, asteroids are what's there when the streaker opens that raincoat.
Phoenix-Scottsdale Conference: 26 May 1999
In just one month, a number of us (on the list) will be partyi... uh, studying with disciplined rigor at the gorgeous Regal McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona. (I know, Arizona in June???? The resort is air-conditioned, misted and luxurious, and in June they give fabulous rates.) Won't you consider joining us? The Conference starts on Friday, June 25th and ends on Sunday, June 27th 1999.
In addition to Pre and Post Conference workshops (with Penny Bertucelli, Dennis Harness, Dennis Flaherty, and me,) this, the 12th Biennial Cosmobiology & Astrology Convention, will present work by such people as: Eleonora Kimmel, Patricia Munns, Maria K. Simms, Nelda Tanner, Leigh Westin, Diane Flack, Maritha Pottenger and many others on topics such as: Cosmobiology, Vedic, Declinations, Uranian...and, of course, Asteroids! :)
In contrast to some of the mega-conventions, this one is intentionally kept small; the atmosphere is welcoming and friendly, the pace less frenetic, with more time to actually absorb what you're hearing. We'll have a reception on Friday evening and a banquet Saturday evening.
The resort has two PGA golf courses, tennis and volleyball courts, a lake with paddle-boats, canoes and a lovely, lovely pool. (Music, the moon, pina col....)
I know some who read this have never been to a convention, and don't have much desire to go to one. Please reconsider. Some of us who go are: shy too, lousy at small talk, don't do the cocktail thing, have been disappointed by other conferences, dress funny, and/or are given to outbursts of unexplained behavior.
You can do or not do any of the social activities (including meals together) and the same goes for lectures.
It's truly wonderful to meet each other (especially if you've only met "online") and, with the way the aspects in the skies have been of late, we NEED to get together!
"Phoenix" is really a special time (and it only happens every other year) -- and I'm looking forward to seeing those of you I already know... and looking forward to meeting some of you for the first time. You never know when various teachers will retire, so it may be the last chance to meet with them.
I'll have a rose in my teeth, how will I recognize you????
For information or registration, please email Nelda at rlg@northlink. Com or Catherine at SWPX50A@prodigy.com (or, call Catherine in Colorado at 719 - 485 - 3666. ------- To follow, my lecture descriptions. Sorry I don't have the full schedule. Call Nelda for that: (520) 636 - 4550.
Kronos, Sphinx, et al: 20 May 1999
In reply to a thread on the aol board about wanting to share examples of asteroids and TNPs in charts-- especially those that "sold" you on the use of them: ---------- I get "sold" again time after time, chart after chart, lunar return after lunar return.
Fer instance, did a chart that has the current Sphinx x Kronos (with other stuff) angular, and talked about such things as: questions about the law, about a father, about timing... and paraphrased it as: there are "unknowns" and poignant paradoxes about a father.... client was delighted-- because it articulated some of the uncertainty she was feeling. (And with the Odysseus, ya' want to know about the laws in connection with travel, distance, estrangement and displacement.)
And there was a Sphinx x Tantalus: Question of whether one knows.... whether one will be tempted... and the feeling that "ya' don't KNOW but ya' ALMOST do." And that there would be questions to test how much was known or whether, at any moment, something would be "yanked away." I went on some about the unknowns of whether a parent would "sacrifice" children (on the altar of some of the other angulars.) What a powerful configuration this is now (with Hades and Tisiphone and Orpheus in the mix) so I am only relaying part of my thinking on it-- we will be seeing elements of it in the news--and not just from Kosovo.
And: Sphinx x Tisiphone: Why would someone do (such a thing that was a "crime against family or kin")? Is that just? Is that what he/she/I/they deserve? Kronos x Tisiphone x Orpheus: Combinations like this show up with capital punishment issues, but also where leaders are involved in revenge crimes or attempts to justify killing. Kronos x Askalaphus: Medical experts, specialists, medical consequences from altitude Askalaphus x Orpheus: Aside from concern about fatal diseases, medical treatment of the dying, and depression associated with illness, Orpheus is both crying and tears... and music, so "healing music" is called for! Icarus x Child: Danger for a child; innocent adventures; escape issues in connection with youngesters (extend to circumstances thru other points on angles or radix... ie., \Siva and the danger is thru the rage of a father or is part of a kind of "destruction" that is a prelude to new awareness... and none of this precludes that we won't hear of young people on a rampage or of young ones in China, Japan, or other places in the Far East.)
As Sky mentioned, the world will continue to be volatile.... and watching the asteroids align with the Aries\Uranus axis can help us see the form that volatility is taking at the moment.
(Am feeling that Child-Icarus and have a childISH desire to run away! Can I use the sextile to Admetus for a suitcase or do I have to feel stuck? )
Pythia (Sphinx!): 18 May 1999
A question came to me about Pythia:
I use Pythia as "slightly off the mark Truth, misinterpretation, and 'close' perception." In myth, she's an Oracle, but speaks in paradox-- thus her truth or meaning is not always as it seems.
In interpretation then-- ie., with Hidalgo: When things aren't fully spelled out or because you/others don't say all that you're thinking, the silence, caution or screened facts can be misinterpreted..... it can be a case of "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" and "reading between the lines" can lead to an unintended plot line... (and more like that!)
With Astraea: the visual signal is what's misread-- as though the eyes accent non-thematic content. Too, the fact that Astraea hasn't fully recovered/completed/been able to feel closure (regarding other axis or aspecting points) means that Pythia can "read other stuff into" those factors. Flip their coin and: the fact that Pythia doesn't have it "quite" like it is encourages Astraea to keep the barn door wide open.
Pythia may get one part of the essence of an energy in its pattern... but not the other. Ie., with something like Amor, it may "get" the idea of "unconditional" and then not handle the corresponding need for certain boundaries.
Sometimes, Pythia issues can be examined with creative reframes (to see how her slant has "enough truth" or reality but not "the" truth.)
When Pythia-t is angular, sometimes you do find contact with "psychic" or prophetic types, but there will also be frequent cases of metaphors that aren't immediately clear (or don't mean what folks thought they did.)
Does that help?
A current example: In the chart of Yugoslavia, Pythia is retrograde in 15 Leo opposed the Venus-Sun-MC-Eros-Tantalus in Aquarius and square the Toro\Kronos, Rx opposition. The Yugoslav chart (the Jan. 31, 1946 one) has Arachne in 15 Aquarius.... Toro in 14 Scrop and Kronos, Rx in 19 Ta. Since many of these issues will show up as part of the coming eclipse, we can get a tutorial in their manifestation! (The chart in the June issue of Toot.)
Possible Angulars Now: 17 May 1999
Among the things that can be angular on current returns... (and, as you know, there's lots more that could be said about any of these:)
1. House, Rx conj Apollon: Businesses that deal with other people's houses or prior residences (such as realtors, builders;) having more than one house, place of stay while studying or travelling, how one's perspective is affected by where they live (regionalism, for instance.)
2. Aesculapia, Rx\Bacchus: Concern about the health consequences of addictions, contact with prescription medicines, denial of symptoms or preoccupation with someone else's health (in ways that allow for ignoring one's own emotions.)
3. Pandora, Rx x Cupido, Rx: Family or residence "crisises" that either occurred in the past, belong to someone else, or aren't fully in evidence at the moment.
4. Bacchus x Hephaistos: Drugs such as steroids or muscle relaxants, those that have an impact on the limbs or gait; addiction issues in an unlikely partnership.
5. Hekate x Orpheus: Crying at night, dreams of loss, regret at not listening to one's inner sense of things, "deaths" that occur in the evening or dark hours, to have intuitions about a loss.
6. Toro, Rx\Orpheus: Passive "death"/loss threats; connection between tears and stereotypes about masculinity; reminders of the loss of former "toughs;" songs about pacifism.
7. Orpheus x Kronos: Famous singer or musician; deaths effected by or on a father, leader, executive or well-known person; "dying to succeed" themes; interest in the timing of death or protocols and arrangements associated with it; the crying or sorrow of a father, official, boss, etc-Kronos. This combination can also bring loss of life through airplanes or altitude, and is seen where there is involvement of the police in a loss of life. It is also how the law handles "death."
8. Odysseus x Sphinx x Phaethon x Tantalus: On a trip, this is that saying from the back seat: "Are we almost there yet?" :) The Odysseus-Sphinx presents many questions and unknowns about a trip, migration or estrangement; the Phaethon covers "cars" or other modes of transportation (Should I drive? How far is it?) and Tantalus is "the tease"-- and the matter of whether someone else "knows" (about the going, the separation, the car, the trip, and what they "know" based on various questions and the presence of hazy information.)
9. Sphinx x Circe: Who can help? Will they need help? What will make it easier?
10. We've covered Hidalgo x Pluto a gazillion times, but as a quick reminder: folks don't say all that's true for complicated motives (including because it won't be easy to stay in control...of others, of their own strong emotions if they spell out all that's on their mind;) there is less that full disclosure of pricing or available financing; it is recognized that some secrecy drives another as though a whip; not saying "it" has the effect of a guilt trip or putting the monkey on a different back....
11. Hidalgo, Rx\Hades: Inferred insult; because someone didn't say it out in the past, a situation went down the hopper; to not really address a decline, mistake, or something about which one feels some shame; to need to remain circumspect until research or analysis of the facts is complete; to see silence as connoting stupidity; troubles for Spanish, Mexican, Latin American, Cuban or Southwestern locales; to feel embarrassed for not having spoken up about one's principles or convictions; a decline in Church vs. State principles. ----- There are other "scenarios" occurring for sure, but if these are angular on your returns, maybe the sketches can help you understand what's happening!
Memoria, Nostalgia, Mnemosyne: 17 May 1999 (from a discussion with AstroVal on the AOL board:)
Although Memoria, Mnemosyne and Nostalgia can all be used in general as "memory," some of the distinctions I've come to apply are:
1. Memoria: Memory triggered by or attached to an object or event and fueled by poignant emotions.
2. Mnemosyne: The associative SYSTEMS one uses to aid memory. (And this can then incorporate other issues. Ie., Astraea or Photographia with Mnemosyne can hold a visual "picture" of the page on which information that is to be retained is written. Some use letters, words or other cues to spark memory of the full event or data.)
3. Nostalgia: Wants to focus on happier memories (at least when direct!) It is more likely to be connected to pleasant memories.
Although there aren't separate "memory banks" in the brain, memory is stored thoughout the body -- in fact, even the heart has "memory" as recent studies of transplant patients shows-- but the issue of emotionally-charged memory is primarily a limbic lobe issue.
But other lobes of the brain draw on "memory" for their functions. For instance, the parietal lobe of your brain has to "remember" (Terpsichore) your body image, so that you don't bang into things, and don't have to reconstruct where your body is (in space) each time you go to move. That lobe also has to have a sense of "body time"-- how long it takes to swing your arm or you'd never grasp a moving object!
Your temporal lobe uses memory for learning purposes and higher cognitive purposes.
So it's fun to examine the axis of these memory points and think about what and why they choose to remember or...forget!
(And, yes, I'll be glad for Phoenix to be behind me so I can pull the plug on the bath tub full of stuff I'm trying to remember about the brain! I am trying to write up the project with case histories and lexicon but am not sure I will be finished by the end of June in time for Phoenix.)
Uranus-Psyche: 14 May 1999
You are not going to believe this.... but it's quintessential "Uranus-Psyche"!
USC researcher, Roberta Diaz Brinton, an associate professor of molecular pharmacology (whose speciality is the effect of the hormone estrogen and related substances on the brain) has cultured nerve cells from the hippocampus (part of the limbic system) on silicon semiconductor substrate. The cells are implanted on a specially prepared silicon testbed studded with a matrix of electrodes. The cells then seem to make themselves at home...and begin to grow, sending out processes (just as they would do during fetal development) and reform synaptic contacts with each other. They live and thrive on computer chips! The research involves "sculpting" how and where the colonies make electrical contacts. In other words, the researchers are creating "designer circuits" that "communicate with the computer chips"!!!!!!!
The researchers are now talking to the cell networks (via stimulating them with hormones and other neurotransmitters) AND THE CELL COLONIES ARE REPLYING! Work is underway to interpret the alogrithms of these replies. An overview of this work will be presented today, May 14, 1999, at the University of Texas, Houston School of Medicine at Noon. [I'm trying to decide which chips, in addition to the history and physics ones, I'll want to have implanted in my brain when they're done. ---- m]
Nutrition & Seizures: 12 May 199
Addressing Seizures with Nutrition and Herbs As Adjuncts to A Doctor's Care
* Avoid foods with artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and artificial sweeteners. Many of these substances are neurotoxic in susceptible individuals. * Make sure to include essential fats (the healthy fats) in your diet. The brain is over 60% fat, and these healthy fats are needed to supply the brain and ensure healthy brain structure and function. Healthy fats are abundant in cold-water fish (salmon, tuna, cod, mackerel, herring, sardines) and also are found in flax seed oil, walnuts, and hemp seed oil. While many American focus on low-fat diets--and indeed avoidance of hydrogenated, saturated and trans- fats is healthy--a diet low in essentail fats can be harmful. Some research suggests individuals prone to seizures may do well on what is called a Ketogenic Diet (high in fats). * Taurine (500mg, sublingually, 3-4x/day or as needed): Taurine is an amino acid (building block of protein) usually found in abundance in the brain (also in the eyes and heart). It helps regulate electrical activity and also acts as an antioxidant. Research at the Brain Bio Clinical in Princeton has demonstrated that this amino acid can help control seizures. During a seizure, brain taurine levels are depleted, so it is a good idea to replace these with supplementation. * Vitamin E (400-800mg per day, taken with meals in 2 doses spread 10-12 hours apart): in research studies, supplementing seizure-prone individuals with vitamin E improved the seizure-control of their anti-convulsant medications. * Ginkgo biloba is an antioxidant-rich herb known for its ability to increase blood flow and oxygenation to the brain. Ginkgo biloba protects fats (including brain lipids) against damaging peroxidation and in one study was shown to reduce seizure activity. Select a product that is concentrated 50:1 or which is standardized to contain 24% ginkgoflavones/6% terpenes. The recommended dose is a total of 120 mg per day (60mg 2x/day or 40 mg 3x/day).
Jeanne M. Wallace, PhD, CNC Clinical Nutrition Consultant
3300 Portola Drive, Suite 6
Santa Cruz, CA 95062 USA
Phone/Fax: (831) 464-9510
The 05 Leo/Aq Lunar Eclipse in August: 9 May 1999
Of course you will want to see what radix and directed points are in the axis of the coming Lunar Eclipse in 05 Leo/Aquarius, those being in: 27 Fixed, 20 Mutable and 12 Cardinal (+ orbs,) but maybe the eclipse agenda is also showing up already. If so, these are some of the things you'd be noticing:
1. Lots of happy memories, and seeing the impact of memories of a time when you felt more confident, more spontaneous, more trusting, more willing/able to reach out and more aware of your own worth. Suffice to say, "memories" can be a source of security now. There's something important about "looking back" now, and part of that is that you are seeing things from the perspective and context of all the intervening experiences.
2. Remembering the Not So Good Times will also occur--and have their place. This comparison of "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" is all part of the need for an overview (as we head into the demands of the solar eclipse!) It's also part of "putting the record straight" so you do want to recall your history (regarding others and re the radix points affected.)
3. It's a great time to think about RELATIONSHIPS (and how one can "lose their heads" over them.) It's an excellent time to ponder what you DESERVE in a relationship, and to think about whether inequities have accumulated in existing relationships (and what that has to do with self-esteem, early life models of relationship, and/or the refusal to acknowledge that "what you see is what you get" more often than you might want to admit.) Look too for relationship imbalances based on the conservatism of partners; and expect some watershed moments that show you that various relationhips have changed (even if you/others aren't willing to act on that yet.)
4. I think part of this eclipse is a teaching that shows that, while it can seem as though people "get away with" both small and large instants of ugliness in relationship, those chickens are coming home to roost (and leaving a damned mess on the porch while they're at it!)
5. Because a Daedalus-Hades-Atlantis alignment is in the axis, you'll want to remember that people can be "artful in their secrecy to keep things private"-- just as others can be equally clever and behind yer back in trying to find out things. There may be jealousies that reach into the past and spur invasions of privacy or puntive urges. Too, a person might think that their past requires expiation... and "set themselves" or someone else "up" to cooperate in that dynamic.
6. While some will use the Klotho\Urania to undertake the study of astrology, others will find that things (including relationships) that are beginning now have some elements that make it all but impossible for them to see the situation clearly.
7. There is a tendency here for "paybacks" that can tempt one to act in secrecy, but Jupiter keeps insisting that one "take the high road" – in part because of their past, in part because of an awareness that what goes around, comes around.
8. It's possible that there will be easy disclosure of what is private, and that there might be moments of seeing the kinds of shame one feels when they are "known" or when their past is seen "all in a piece." There may well be moments of coming to terms with the ways you or others have tried too hard to "make lemonade from some of the true lemons in your life."
9. It seems that there may also be a need to go back to how various relationships started... and to what the thinking was, and to themes involving: jealousy, artifice, hypocrisy (or hypocracy!) and betrayal.
10. It's a great time to remember college life, and travel, and little things about your grandparents, and to try to identify why you found times in the past so "good." ----- Of course, there's always other stuff, but parts of these ideas may get ya' thinkin' along a productive line (or, maybe not!) I think you can focus productively just on radix points being covered by the eclipse, but usually you see plenty of stuff about the eclipse chart too....
Some Current Issues: 7 May 1999 Among the things that can occur (angular) on return charts these days:
1. Hera\Neptune. Because Juno and Hera are also "accounting" in the $$$ sense, if this is on for you, ya' want to watch whether financial arrangements are "clear" and whether payments and "the books" are understood, true, stated--not nebulous (or under the table.) Of course, Hera is also both "other people" (in general) and "other people" as in Relationships. Not only can both relationships be subject to fictions (including those of the fantasy realm,) but Neptune can cause folks to idealize... and, there can be those "little white lie" moments. Apply all of the stuff you think of with Neptune to relationships: the platonic thing, the womb-like merger, the dependency, and the irresponsibility and you have descriptions of people who come into your life, as well as attitudes toward relationship that they relay (and that you, some of the time, will feel.)
2. Hopi can occur with Hera\Neptune. Hopi stands for "The West"—thus Neptune can bring the yearning or the lack of practicality-reality element. You also see a Hopi\Neptune in the victimization of minorities (think Kosovo-- and lots of other places on the planet.) Hopi-Hera is: the rights of those who face prejudice, the money to go West, attack themes in relationship, relationships with or where "differences" are an issue, and instances where a form of "attack" is an attempt to even the score with someone who has a grievance. Hopi always "defends its territory"-- so you want to pay attention to the angle at which it occurs -- with Neptune, one's "personal territory" can be sensitized. Among the ways this will manifest is that, if someone is (Neptune) very "attuned" and perceptive, another can feel "attacked." There are elements here of "attacking the weak"....
3. Ornamenta-Nostalgia. Gifts tend to bring back the good old days. This is great for "retro" stuff and for presents that recall another era (in time or in the person's past.) Ornamenta can also relate to "decoration;" so the Nostalgia can bring in things like "lava lamps" or decor from a bygone period. It's a nice energy under which to appreciate "the gift" of the past and how precious certain memories are.
4. Atlantis-Pythia. Because a person feels that they "know" the inside story, they can not see that they may have misinterpreted elements of those facts. Knowing things that someone else doesn't know doesn't necessarily mean that one draws the correct conclusions from them. Too, a glimmer of what appears to be "invasive" can be misread...
5. Similarly, the Nostalgia\Pythia is a reminder that memories may have been deposited but their accuracy isn't guaranteed.
6. There may be a Pythia\Eros... and that leaves one open to not get the right idea about what seems to be sexual. (And if this comes up—pardon the pun--on the same chart with Hera\Neptune, you can imagine the potential for fantasy and disappointment!)
7. The Nostalgia\Eros is always great for remembering...uh, those moments that really set your heart (and several other things) a-flutter!
8. Astraea-Sisyphus. Things that didn't reach completion or that were left "up in the air" are handed to Sisyphus who says, "Try, try again" (and this time, keep trying.) In some cases, the fact that Astraea didn't follow through means that Sisyphus feels it has to be started or done "all over." As Astraea relates to eyesight, the combination is "seeing someone/it again."
Ophelia can occur with these guys... and folks can really over-react to the fact that they have to "start over." The drudgery of "doing it again" can give rise to self-defeat or the conviction that one was misled. -------- As always, there's a lot more to say about each of these, but maybe the brief notes will give you a leg up...or remind you to check your current returns.