At any given time, not only are there a large number of “situations” in which people will be involved, but the style and tone of those reactions are described by each individual’s birth chart—and thus are personal and subjective, and beyond what can be sketched here. What IS possible is to have some of those transiting (and transitory) “situations” characterized. Some months, you may experience some of the paragraphs and not others; you may experience none of the abstracts for a given period of time, or you may observe that others are having situations that closely match those described. While the wording I use may not be exactly how you would phrase things, not only do I hope that you won’t miss the reference, but that another viewpoint allows you to see things from a different perspective. Please remember that what’s truly significant about Events is not so much What Happens, but what the sequence shows you... about You and about what you assume about yourself, others and this Universe in which we “find” ourselves.
The 2013 Aries Ingress with Delineations
Click here: http://www.treehousemountain.com/studychart2.htm
The Lunar Eclipse in 05 Scorpio on April 25th
Click here: www.treehousemountain.com/qa1.htm
The Aries Axis & Prediction
Click here: www.treehousemountain.com/studychart6.htm
The US Chart & the Capricorn Ingress for 2012
New! Mid-May to Mid-June 2013
Posted May 10, 2013
Among the issues that—depending on what’s angular on YOUR current lunar returns—could come to your attention during this time period:
· Suffice to say that the current eclipses are ruling the day. Lots of the events we’re all experiencing are spelled out by the radix and directed points targeted by the eclipses and by those eclipse charts. The eclipses can feel especially strong if their degrees are angular on your return charts.
· Let’s consider some of the alignments and aspects occurring now:
· When Nemesis is angular, there’s more attention to BLAME, FAULT and the cause of problems. W/ Nemesis in mid-Virgo, it can be creating themes such as:
· \Neptune: Yeeahh, there can be interest in establishing what’s wrong when a person feels weak, sick or a tad on the goofy side, but you’ll also be seeing that it’s tough to find who to blame when folks are deceptive, evasive or pretending.
· With Eos near Nemesis, we have the idea that there are “unintended victims” or “collateral damage”… and, again, the interest is in “who’s to blame for that”—who’s fault was it (that these persons were harmed)?
· The Nemesis\Orpheus brings the search for fault to the issue of depression, death or loss. There’s an implied question here: Who’s fault was it that X died? Or What caused the death? Where does the blame belong for this loss?
· Fault can also be difficult to discern because of the parans opposition to Chiron. That means that there’s something out of the ordinary, an anomaly… and that complicates the matter of discovering “what’s wrong” or who’s to blame for what’s wrong.
· The Nemesis\Requiem can show up in your thoughts as realizing that someone’s “okay with” the whole fault idea. There can also be an issue that can’t be “put to rest” until verse and chapter on Fault is known.
· If these energies are angular on your Tropical or Sidereal return, you’ll want to think about the story line of Neptune/Chiron = Nemesis. One possible one is that a ruse is presented that the situation was sufficiently unique that establishing fault is really difficult.
· To make it all the more interesting, Pallas can occur at the same angle with Neptune, Chiron and Orpheus. Now you interject the idea of “politics” into the whole matter of fault-finding, deception and Chiron suggesting that a person or situation shouldn’t be judged by the normal rules and expectations. On other days, you’re liable to find that a deception is motivated by trying to win approval (or votes)… and sometimes that only means that a person so wants to please that they indulge in white lies or pretenses (and don’t realize how that will become culpable.)
· Of course, when someone uses the Neptune to lie or pretend or obfuscate, they (\Eos) may not realize that there will be unintended victims—that “innocent bystanders” (as so to speak) will suffer because of their Neptunian act.
· Now Terpsichore is conjunct Orpheus and, while that can produce something like “dance music,” it also brings depression about the body (or about the limbs.)
· The Orpheus x Pallas can bring examples of people who are preparing for death or loss.
· And the Orpheus x Neptune by itself will produce mention of deaths connected to water or gases. It can also bring very dreamy, ethereal or “other worldly” music to your ears.
· Switching to another degree area (early Gemini,) we find Mercury with the asteroids, Handley and Kron. From this, there should be discussion of cancer (or mention of cancers such as of the lungs) and mention of oncologists. Since Venus is within range of Handley, there may be references to kidney cancer. The Mercury-Venus will have “soft or kind conversation” (about the other angulars on your chart.)
· We always expect the Mercury with Kron or Kronos to bring a famous author or examples of how a person’s intellect or speaking skills are part of their credibility and reputation. If you have the Mercury-Kron, read a Pulitzer Prize winning novel … and expect to find the tale to play out some of the other energies showing up on your angles now.
· The angular transiting Mercury means that people are TALKING… and they’re talking about and with other factors on angles. So… the Mercury-Kron will also show up as people talking about the government, legal cases, their father, laws, their boss, or some famous person.
· The Mercury-Venus—aside from showing up as a salesman or “good talker”—can also come in as discussions of $$$, art or relationships.
· Since Kassandra is within orb of Mercury, someone can use the Mercury to TALK… but the Kassandra emphasizes whether a person is HEARD and if they’re BELIEVED (or if their advice is followed.)
· A Kassandra-Venus can mean that there are doubts about a financial situation, but it can also manifest as someone having a hard time believing that they’re loved.
· The “difficulty believing” of Kassandra can be applied to Kron so that folks don’t believe or don’t trust the words of government officials, bosses, experts or anyone in a position of authority.
· It seems like months that we’ve been dealing with the conjunction of Apollonia and Kalypso; now they’re approaching Uranus. By themselves, they suggest that “many things are hidden.” Now that they’re bumping into Uranus, those hidden things can be creating tension, stress or unexpected developments.
· The asteroid, Harvey, is also in the Kalypso-Uranus mix. Like Eros and Valentine, Harvey is useful for describing issues that affect the heart and reproductive system. So Apollonia-Kalypso is saying that “several things are hidden” or that “hidden things are spreading”… now Harvey brings in the idea of sexuality or the heart (or hormones.) And Uranus plays the “Opps card.” This can parallel “silent heart issues/attacks” (especially since we have Zeus and Charcot in parans opposition.) There can be concern about strokes, blood pressure readings and pulse.
· Among the orders that come up for charts with early Cardinal angles is Kalypso-Harvey-Uranus\Charcot, Rx – Hades = Pluto, Rx. And that goes to the idea of concern that a hidden and sudden cardiac event was a stroke and now there is damage that may not be permanent. Another would feature Toro, Rx x Zeus, Rx\Harvey – Hopi, Rx = Hades; this includes discussion of the heart muscle and the degenerative impact of a heart attack.
· Another vignette would include Urania, Rx with Prosperpina, Rx. Not only will astrologers rush to cover the charts of the abducted girls (now women) in Ohio, but there will be realizations about how abductions (and just the experience of not feeling that you have a support system or that you don’t seem to “belong”) can affect your perception and ability to keep things in perspective.
· You could add Toro, Rx to the Urania and Proserpina and you’d have “abuse of abductees,” mental abuse, and with the \Harvey, sexual abuse.
· There’s always so much more to cover about a given set of returns, but hopefully these few remarks will make your curious about your chart so that you calculate or run your returns and focus on how angular factors keep presenting themselves over the course of the time period.
q Cady can read! To see my lovely silver Anubis, the Shiloh Shepherd, CJ’s Catherine Cade Skye, TDI, go to YouTube and, in the search block, type in Cady Can Read. The video gives you a short glimpse of how she reads words in several different languages. While this is the ability that most impresses people, her breed excels at many tasks from protection work to assistance dog. To learn more, go to http://www.shilohs.org/gallery and select “Shilohs at Work.” My other Anubis is the Belgian Tervuren (imagine a long-haired Malinois,) Absoroka’s Perfect Shoshone, TDI, known as Shoni.
“Angles and Prediction”
548 pages of delineations of aspects between planets, TNPs and 80+ asteroids! Use the interpretations for natal charts, returns, medical astrology, eclipses and more. This is an essential reference text for students and professionals. $49.95 + S & H
Email: TreehseMtn@tctwest.net or Call: 307.587.9680
If you’d like me to use YOUR chart for some of the “current predictions” notes, just email your birth data. But let me explain something about what happens when you send your birthdata to be used (anonymously) in Current Predictions. I always admit to having ulterior motives (‘bout most anything to do with astrology anyway!) but when I offer to use YOUR chart for these abbreviated remarks, that’s especially true. When people send me their data, they all & always ask: “How will I know when it’s my chart you’re using?” My answer to that is two-fold and here’s where the ulterior motives come in: you’ll know because the discussion relates to what’s happening in your life, but—to really be sure, you’ll set up your lunar returns (with angulars established by the return chart angles) and the practice of doing that will build a passion for the charts, the asteroids and TNPs, and the insights! (Pretty sneaky, huh?)
Thanx to CM who has pointed out to me that nowhere on this site does it mention that I am a professional astrologer who accepts new clients for both natal consultations and predictive work. Please email for information.